Accomplished Austin Attorney Handles Real Estate and Probate Matters
Experienced Texas lawyer finds creative solutions to legal challenges
When you have a property or business concern, an experienced counselor can protect your rights and tackle difficult problems with confidence. At Mack Ray Hernandez, Attorney, I deliver effective advice and advocacy to Texas clients in real estate, probate and other legal matters. With more than 45 years of legal practice in Austin and insight gained through travel abroad, my firm can identify and execute solutions that others overlook. As a lawyer, civic leader and elected officeholder in Central Texas, I have committed myself to making a positive difference for the people and businesses I serve.
Skilled attorney provides dynamic representation for property issues
Born and reared in Austin, I take special pride in building lasting professional relationships with area residents and businesses. These clients stay with my firm and recommend it to others because of my:
- Strong reputation — Since 1970, my firm has established itself in the community as a strong partner to the people and companies who retain it. I’m also proud to have garnered the respect of colleagues, earning an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Personal attention — When you enlist my services, you can trust that I will handle each aspect of your matter personally and work diligently to meet your specific objectives. You never have to worry about who is actually working on your behalf.
- Strategic approach — Whether you require transactional work, estate assistance, or representation in state or federal court, I will carefully develop a strategy that maximizes your chances of success.
Throughout my career, I have dedicated myself to improving the community and the legal profession. I am honored to be a founding fellow in the Austin Bar Foundation and the Travis County Women Lawyers’ Foundation as well as a Keeton Fellow at the University of Texas School of Law.
Knowledgeable adviser pursues strong results for clients
My firm serves clients in Austin and throughout the surrounding counties in these legal practice areas:
- Real estate — I handle a full range of real estate issues, including transactions, disputes over property rights, and zoning matters. My firm also represents parties in property development efforts.
- Probate — In all types of probate cases, I assist clients as an estate executor and as an adviser to representatives and potential beneficiaries.
- Business law — For help with business law challenges including litigation and launching a new venture, my firm can guide you toward positive results.
- Construction litigation — I represent clients in construction litigation arising from allegations of defective design, engineering, and building.
Whatever your specific legal need might be, I will give you the information and confidence you need to make smart decisions.
Contact a dedicated Central Texas real estate and probate attorney
Mack Ray Hernandez, Attorney represents clients throughout Texas and nationwide in probate, property and other types of legal matters. Please call 512-477-9433 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my Austin office. I am fluent in English and Spanish.